One of my favorite bloggers is Chelsea Phelps, who blogs at Anchors Aweigh, Chelsea recently answered these same questions on a blog post. I thought this was a good writing prompt; I am laying in bed bored, so I figured why not answer these lovely questions to help pass the time. I also want to add that after reading Chelsea’s answers, I have come to the conclusion that Chelsea and I are basically the same person because a lot of her answers are my answers too. This post almost makes me want to move to Virginia where Chelsea lives and beg her to be my friend! However, I think that I am just going to have to settle with stalking her blog instead ; ).
Anyhow, here goes:
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes. I am named after my mom and dad. My dad’s middle name is Kelly and my mom’s middle name is Louise; they put those two names together to form my name.
2. When was the last time you cried? Around a month ago.
3. Do you have kids? One. I am a boy mom to my only child, Brendan.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself? It depends…sometimes I like myself and sometimes I don’t.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? all.the.time! sarcasm might as well be my second language. Like Chelsea said, I blame Chandler Bing. ; )
6. Will you ever bungee jump? Not unless I am forced to do so. I am terrified of free standing heights, just watching someone on TV up high in the air makes my stomach drop.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Banana Nut Crunch has been my favorite cereal for as long as I can remember.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Like Chelsea said, I notice if they are wearing a wedding band or not. This is super random and until now I thought that I was the only one who did this.
9. What is your eye color? brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? happy endings all day. I can’t even explain how much I hate horror movies. night mares? no thank you.
11. Favorite smells? Brendan’s shower gel, mostly anything that smells tropical, and newborn babies. : )
12. Summer or winter? neither one. I like the transitional seasons so much more, it’s not too hot, it’s not too cold, the weather is just right.
13. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? my favorite place, Washington D.C. I LOVE American History.
14. If you had to shop exclusively at one store, where would it be? It’s hard to choose. If I was clothes shopping, I would choose Old Navy. For everything else I would choose Wal-mart. If neither store has what I am looking for, then I don’t need it bad enough. problem solved ; )
15. Where were you born? Georgia. #proudtobeaGApeach
16. What are your hobbies? blogging and baking and art.
17. Do you have any pets? nope. I am not an animal lover. I mean, I don’t wish for anything bad to happen to an animal but I don’t bond with them.
18. What’s your favorite movie? hmm. hard choice. It’s a tie between Legends of the Fall and You’ve Got Mail…two completely different movies.
19. Do you have any siblings? Yes! I have three younger sisters.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? lol…I am 30 so I am already grown by most standards. Truthfully, since the day that I could hold a baby doll, I have wanted to be a mom. My life is so far from perfect, I’m not where I want to be in life, I suffer from a chronic illness, but still, if I died tomorrow, you could say that my wish for life came true twelve years ago. There’s so much that I don’t understand about life, life is far from fair, but I also believe that things really do happen for a reason, and I may not ever know most of those reasons from this side of Heaven and that’s okay.